HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MAJER CAUSE OF HEART ATTACK
INTRODUCING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
WE TREAT YOUR HIGH & LOW BLOOD PRESSURE WITH NUTRITIONAL & HOMOEOPATHY WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFECT
Blood pressure reading What this means What you need to do Less than 120 over 80 Your blood pressure Follow a healthy lifestyle is normal and healthy to keep your blood pressure at this level Between 121 over 81 Your blood pressure Make healthy changes and 139 over 89 is a little higher than to your lifestyle it should be, and you should try to lower it 140 over 90, You have high Change your lifestyle – or higher (over a blood pressure see your
What blood pressure readings mean
- 90 over 60 (90/60) or less: You may have low blood pressure
- More than 90 over 60 (90/60) and less than 120 over 80 (120/80): Your blood pressure reading is ideal and healthy.
- More than 120 over 80 and less than 140 over 90 (120/80-140/90): You have a normal blood pressure reading but it is a little higher than it should be, and
- You should try to lower it
- 140 over 90 (140/90) or higher (over a number of weeks): You may have high blood pressure (hypertension).